|You may benefit from Conscious Sedation if you have a lot of stress, fear and anxiety about going to the dentist. "You are afraid of the Dentist". If you need or require a lot of dental treatment, you should consider the use of Conscious Sedation. Conscious Sedation is sometimes called "Sedation Dentistry" or "Relaxation Dentistry".
Conscious Sedation will allow most people to overcome the stress fear and anxiety associated with Dental Treatment, because they can relax during their dental visit.
Previous bad dental experiences cause fear and anxiety about Dentists and Dentistry. If these feelings are preventing you from getting the dentistry that need Conscious Sedation can help you.
Conscious Sedation is safe cheap and effective.
Many people have a fear of needles, had difficulty getting numb, or have a bad gag reflex, all these people can be helped through conscious sedation. These are a few of the problems that people encounter which will prevent them from seeking the Dentistry that they need.
When someone is sedated and relaxed it is possible to complete a large amount of complex dental treatment during a single visit to the dentist. People often have little or no memory of their dental visit.
If you exhibit any of the following characteristics, "Sedation Dentistry" may help you:
Patients who are on other medications should consult with their medical doctor before taking sedatives. Previous allergic reactions to other drugs should also be reported to the sedation dentist.
- Fear Stress and Anxiety about going to the Dentist
- People who desire a beautiful and natural smile and have fear and anxiety associated with dentistry
- Fear of needles
- You are hard to get numb
- Dental Phobia
- A history of bad dental experiences
- Painful or sensitive teeth
- Afraid to go to the Dentist
- You are troubled with a bad gag reflex
- Difficulty controlling movement from conditions such as Cerebral Palsy or Parkinson's disease
- You need complex treatment requiring long dental appointments
- People who have limited time to complete their required treatment and want to accomplish a lot in a single appointment. Treatment requiring multiple visits can often be accomplished in a single visit.